In order for a student to be awarded a degree, you must complete the steps below including submitting an Application for Degree electronically. The Apply for Graduation form in Campus Connection is not active!
Students are encouraged to complete and submit an application immediately following enrollment in their final semester courses.
Students will be able to check their graduation status in CampusConnection using the steps below.
Application for Degree Checklist
6. Check your campus email for your Degree Application confirmation.
- You must complete all items marked with an asterisk*.
- The name on your diploma will be taken directly from what is entered on this form.
- The address submitted should be where you would like the diploma to be sent.
- The hometown and home state will be used in the commencement program.
- Your area of study and degree can be found on your Academic Requirements Report.
- If you have any additional credits (alternative learning or transfer credits) that have not been posted to your BSC transcript, please email email@example.com with the following information:
- Type of credit (CLEP, AP etc.) or Name of institution.
- Course work taken.
- When information should be received.
- Complete the rest of the application, check the electronic signature box and submit.
7. Upon submission, Academic Records will review your degree requirements. From pre-audit to final audit, you can track your degree status in CampusConnection as well as any communications sent to you via advising notes.
- Once you have completed the form you will receive a confirmation at your BSC email account indicating it has been submitted.
- You will also receive additional emails to verify address, degree and commencement throughout the semester. Please check your BSC email regularly.
8. Monitor your degree status and advising notes in CampusConnection.
9. Watch the mail for your diploma.
- Degree Status explanations.
For additional information contact Kene Miller at 701-224-2545.
- Once all grades have been posted at the end of the semester, a final evaluation will be conducted of your requirements.
- If requirements have been met, your graduation status is updated in CampusConnection to Degree Awarded, the degree is posted to your BSC transcripts and diplomas will be mailed with two weeks.
- If requirements have not been met, an email will be sent to your BSC email account.
BSC Commencement 2021
Friday, May 14, 2021