Bismarck State College uses your official BSC email address to communicate important information. It is your responsibility to check your BSC email account regularly.
First Time Student User
Click the EMAIL graphic at the top of the page
Note: The @ndus.edu is a universal email login that students take with them to other institutions in the state that use the same email system. This login/password is used to authenticate to all Office 365 services. When you send and receive email it will show as coming from/to your NDUS ID@bismarckstate.edu address.
- When logging in, your username will be your NDUS Account ID@ndus.edu.
Examples: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your email password is the same one used for Campus Connection and Blackboard
If you need more information or have questions, email or call the BSC Computer Center/Help Desk at 701-224-5442.
I FORGOT MY USER ID and/or PASSWORD
If you do not remember your login information (user ID and/or password) visit the NDUS Help Desk site
Email on your Mobile Device
Microsoft has a guide for setting up Office and email on mobile devices. Note, please download and use the Outlook app for iOS or Android, which is a full featured, secure email client.
When setting up the Outlook app on your device:
- The user name/email address when authenticating is your NDUS Account ID@ndus.edu
- You will then be directed to the NDUS site to enter your NDUS account password (same one used for Campus Connection and Blackboard)
- The final step is the Duo Multi-Factor authentication screen
- If prompted to add another account, you can choose to skip that portion
- Your BSC student email messages will then load in the Outlook app