Bismarck State College uses the Blackboard (Bb) Learning Management System. By clicking the button above, you will be redirected to the BSC Blackboard login site.
Summer classes have started, there is still time to register!
Summer Registration Guide
Fall classes are starting to fill, register now!
Fall Registration Guide
Registration Guides Page
- You WILL NOT see the courses in which you are registered in Blackboard, until the first day of class. Your instructor will make the course available when ready and the help desk cannot provide early access.
- It can take 24-48 hours from Campus Connection completion for a BSC Blackboard account to be created.
- DO NOT USE Microsoft Internet Explorer. It is NO Longer supported for use with BlackBoard.
- Please use Chrome, FireFox, or EDGE. MAC users can use Safari, but CHROME is prefered.
- In addition to your BSC courses, a student orientation course is available from your course list on your My BSC page to introduce you to Blackboard. There are also short, topic-based videos under the On Demand Help module, also on your My BSC page.